Focusing On Family Law and Injury Cases
- Have you been injured at work, in a car accident or on another person's property?
- Are you going through a difficult divorce or child custody matter?
These circumstances call for the skills of an aggressive and understanding attorney, one who will not back down from a challenge. If you are in the Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson area, you can find that kind of lawyer at the law office of David M. Yokel.
Aggressive • Determined • Experienced
David Yokel is a hardworking trial attorney with more than 29 years of experience who focuses on serious litigation matters. He brings experience, skill and aggressive representation to all matters entrusted to him. Mr. Yokel provides every client with friendly, personal service while at the same time representing each client with passion and determination.
David Yokel has extensive experience handling both personal injury and family law matters:
- Personal injury: Representing victims of car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, workplace accidents and other accidents caused by the negligence of another person or party.
- Family law: Representing individuals who are facing a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, alimony and related issues.
- Workers' compensation: Handling work injuries from filing the initial claim to appealing a denied claim to reopening a claim if an injury gets worse.
Skilled South Carolina Trial Attorney
David Yokel is dedicated to effectively handling your case. He is a skilled negotiator and in-court advocate who will seek the best possible outcome for you and your family. He is direct in his approach and in the advice he provides. Whether your case requires fighting against an insurance company for fair compensation or standing up to a spouse in a difficult divorce, you can rely on David Yokel to be by your side every step of the way.
Contact a Spartanburg Car Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in a car accident, are involved in a divorce, or have been hurt on the job, call 864-240-2066 or contact a South Carolina trial lawyer online. You will receive a prompt response. Mr. Yokel can meet with you in the evening or on weekends by special appointment.