Injured In An Accident? You Need David M. Yokel, Attorney At Law.
It only takes a second for your life to change. If you were injured in an accident, you know this all too well. Physical pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish and financial strain can turn your life upside down.
There is help. Contact attorney David Yokel today to get the compensation you need to treat your injuries, pay your bills and support your family.
Get The Compensation You Need After An Accident
Physical injuries may make it impossible to work, and missed work means lost wages. No paycheck can make it difficult to make ends meet.
Over the course of Mr. Yokel's 30-plus-year legal career he has helped clients in Greenville and throughout upstate South Carolina get the compensation they deserve after an accident. He will help you get compensation for not only your lost wages and medical expenses, but also your pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life.
What makes Lawyer David Yokel Different?
- His experience - He has been representing personal injury victims for more than 30 years.
- His dedication - He will passionately advocate on your behalf.
- His skills - He is an aggressive litigator who knows what it takes to be successful in court.
No Accident Case Is Too Complex
Mr. Yokel is an experienced and dedicated personal injury attorney. He has the skills necessary to represent clients injured in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Car, truck wrecks and motorcycle accidents, including those caused by distracted drivers
- Premises liability cases including trip or slip and fall, and other accident/injury due to dangerous conditions on property
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Intentional torts, such as false imprisonment, abuse or process, and malicious prosecution
- Wrongful death due to the negligence of another
Call For A Free Consultation
If you've been injured in an accident, you need someone who will fight for your interests. Call 864-642-2031 to schedule your free consultation and get the compensation you deserve.